Accelerating Data-Driven Collaboration for Large-Scale Progress (Data-Driven Collaboration for short) begins in December and culminates with a 2.5 day Public Support and Engagement Lab April 3-5 in Kansas City, Missouri. Register today if you would like to:
- Connect with the best practices on the frontiers of data-driven collaboration
- Develop innovative ways to gather data
- Make evidence-based decisions
- Apply new knowledge to your projects that address broadening participation in STEM
- And do all of this in a hands-on, interactive data lab setting
- with INCLUDES Design and Development Launch Pilots, and
- with other teams of people working to broaden participation in STEM.
Instead of a “sit and get” conference, Data-Driven Collaboration combines technical assistance with collaborative modeling process with an interactive conference. The technical assistance will take place throughout January, February, and March, using online communication. The Public Support and Engagement Lab will focus on highly effective participatory processes, innovative collaborative modeling approaches, and opportunities for participants to refine their message with professionals such as scientists, engineers, and civic leaders.
Accelerating Data-Driven Collaboration for Large-Scale Progress was funded by the National Science Foundation to provide technical assistance to the INCLUDES Design and Development Launch Pilots*, and to support a national network of INCLUDES alliances and partnerships. There is no cost to participate in Data-Driven Collaboration, and Launch Pilot teams have additional assistance with transportation and lodging.
*The Launch Pilots are two-year grants with the goal of delivering prototypes for “bold, new models that broaden participation in STEM.”